Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This is an Advertisement!



The best advertisement in the world is a referral. Throughout my professional career as a writer and public relations counselor that’s how new business has knocked on my door. Of course, in the age of the Internet and social media it is possible to reach hundreds of thousands of people and, in fact, I do. But they likely do not think of themselves as potential clients or think to recommend my skills because we meet in cyberspace, not face to face.
So, permit me to suggest that, if your company, trade association, think tank, or any other endeavor needs editorial and/or public relations services, you recommend ME.
Visit my blog Caruba.Info to secure the basic information you need and then pick up the phone if you want to learn more.

No comments: